During the process of setting up an internship, you as the internship student will write a few short documents.
- You will first write a short Statement of Purpose document that tells me (the internship coordinator) a bit about you and provides basic information.
- Once we have settled on one or more placement ideas, I will help you edit your resume and cover e-mail.
- Before you can register for course credit, we will work on an internship agreement that sets out your activities. I’ve included instructions and a template that you will modify.
- Once you have secured the internship, I will normally ask you to sign a release form (a Waiver of Indemnity) for legal purposes.
- Here is a sample syllabus for ANTH4390.